Knowledge Base Results

Finish Line Grant - How Do Students Apply for a Finish Line Grant? (707 Views)

Last Updated: June 9, 2020

Students can contact their community colleges’ financial aid offices or NCWorks Career Centers, which are part of workforce development boards. Each local partnership between a community college and workforce development board will determine the specific process for applying for a Finish Line Grant.

Search for More "Grants" Articles

Back to Help Desk